At Bombard Electric, Safety is our primary concern. That's why we have a company wide goal of Zero injuries and accidents on every job we perform. Through constant reiteration of our safety procedures, immediate response to all unsafe acts, and positive reinforcement of safe behavior, we have been highly successful in reduction of higher-risk activities.
Bombard Electric recognizes that safety is the most important aspect of our business. We owe it to both our customers and our employees to maintain the highest of standards when it comes to safe working conditions and methods.
Our Safety Committee is compromised of top-level management from all divisions, who work closely with Bombard Electric Safety director and consultants to review and update current policies and procedures, to guarantee the highest possible level of safety performance.
As our company has grown, we have stepped up our efforts to ensure safety on each and every project, including a Safety Orientation for new personnel, and company wide Awareness and Incentive programs to promote a safe working environment; and finally yearly safety orientation of ALL field and management personnel.
1. Full-time Safety Director
2. Safety Manual for Industry
3. Daily Safety Meetings
4. Weekly Safety Audits
5. Pre-job Meetings
6. Progressive Disciplinary Policy
7. Drug Testing
8. Test for Cause
9. Accident/Near Miss Investigation
10. Safety Training (includes new hire orientation)
11. Yearly Foreman Appraisals tied to Safety Performance
12. Project Safety Analysis - P.S.A. A pre-job assessment of known or predictable hazards