SAFETY IS A CORE VALUE
At Bombard Electric, safety is more than a requirement; it is a core value. Bombard Electric values safety as a crucial component to its success. Safety is equally as important as any other organizational concern, including cost, planning, execution and quality control.
- Full-time dedicated safety director and staff
- BCSP certified/OSHA 500 safety director/managers
- Field supervisors trained on safety requirements and expectations
- Daily job safety analysis/pre-task plans
- Weekly toolbox talks
- Weekly safety inspections completed by field supervision
- Weekly safety audits completed by safety personnel
- Executive event reviews for all serious events
- Safety and superintendent communication meetings
- Safety committee meetings
- Employee safety training
Training is a vital aspect of our safety program as it develops skills and prepares employees to recognize and manage potential risk.
- New hire orientation
- Electrical safety & NFPA 70E
- Supervisor safety training
- Safety professional training
- Fall protection
- Lock out/tag out
- Confined space
- Scaffold awareness
- Tool & equipment training
- Hazard recognition & control
- Defensive driving
Bombard Electric recognizes its responsibility to provide and maintain the highest standards when it comes to safe working conditions and methods for both our employees and our customers.
GOAL OF ZERO INCIDENTS
We believe that all incidents are preventable, and that all jobs can be performed both safely and efficiently. We have a company-wide goal of zero incidents on every job we perform. It is our mission and responsibility to create a culture that ensures everyone working for Bombard Electric returns home safely.
We are committed to continual improvement and strive to meet or exceed our own expectations through the application of consistent leadership, communication, education and assessment.