WHAT WE DO
Our solar division, Bombard Renewable Energy, serves commercial, utility and nonprofit customers in both the public and private sectors in and around Las Vegas.
Bombard Renewable Energy has installed more than 600 MW of solar PV in Nevada since 2004.
CERTIFICATIONS & TRAINING
All Bombard installation team members:
- Have completed the IBEW Joint Apprenticeship Training Center 50-hour PV-I and PV-II courses
- Meet the latest state certification requirements
- Have a minimum of 50 hours of solar PV training
- Have an OSHA PV Installers License
Bombard’s in-house management and design team includes:
- 2 North American Board of Certified Energy Practitioners (NABCEP)
- 1 NABCEP certified in Technical Sales
- 1 NABCEP certified solar PV designer and installer, who is the nation’s second Underwriters Laboratories (UL) certified PV installer
OFFERING THE BEST VALUE
The strength of our relationships, combined with our expertise in design, engineering and construction, allow us to consistently offer renewable energy developers the best value for the development of both small and utility scale renewable energy projects.
Our vast experience and resources make us a valuable partner to the utility services sector.