what we do
Whether your project calls for large-scale electrical installation for mega resorts, low-voltage or high-tech systems, specialty lighting and system designs, or photovoltaic solar installations, we have the expertise to make it happen.
We work in a variety of markets, including:
- Gaming & hospitality
- Health care
- LEED certified projects
- Data centers
We employ some of the most highly trained IBEW Local #357 electricians. Many of them have been with us for years, bringing vast knowledge and efficiency to our projects.
BUILDING INFORMATION MODELING
We optimize project design and construction through building information modeling and 3D coordination. We provide quantity, take off, estimating, scheduling, coordination, clash detection and visualization. This process ensures all materials fit as designed.
Long before work begins at the job site, we’re planning and preparing for a safe, efficient and quality outcome. Our preconstruction team collaborates with owners, general contractors and other trades to identify and resolve challenges. This process reduces interruptions during construction and allows us to perform our work safely and efficiently.
Prefabricating components in a controlled environment increases safety, improves efficiency and reduces costs. At Bombard Electric, we’re prefabricating a growing percentage of project components.
Prefabrication is a safer way to work because it limits exposure to hazardous activities on the job site, such as the number of times an employee goes up and down in a lift to fit a part.
Because prefabrication increases efficiency, we’re able to meet more aggressive deadlines.
Our industrial construction capabilities include:
- Process controls
- Equipment connections
- Low-, medium- and high-voltage systems
- Automation systems and data highways
- Water/wastewater treatment facilities
- Instrument controls (I&C)
- Heat tracing
- Lightning protection
- Fire/life safety systems
- Security systems
- Hazardous/corrosive environments
INDUSTRIAL PROJECT EXPERIENCE
- Hoover Dam Security Checkpoint Improvements, Boulder City, NV
- Lake Mead Low-Level Pump Station Intake #3, Boulder City, NV
- Lake Mead Pump Station 69KV Substation, Bullhead City SCADA project, Bullhead City, NV
- Southern California Edison (SCA) Eldorado Substation MEER Building
- City of North Las Vegas Water Reclamation Facility
- Olinda Landfill Gas to Electric Energy Plant, Brea, CA
- Apex Landfill Gas to Electric Energy Plant, Apex, NV
Our solar division, Bombard Renewable Energy, serves commercial, utility and nonprofit customers in both the public and private sectors in and around Las Vegas. Bombard Renewable Energy has the expertise to design, build and maintain any size commercial or utility-scale project.